Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pulling an "All-Nighter"

Tonight is Jenna's first night in her big girl bed. She was extremely excited about it. Mommy....yeah...I'm excited too. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared outta my mind. I don't know if I'm more worried that she'll fall on her head...or that she'll wake up and start wandering through the house at 3 in the morning and end up supergluing the cat to the wall, making long distance calls to China, or emptying the cereal boxes all over the kitchen floor.

So it's 1:45 am and I'm still up and checking on her every 20 minutes. At one point she had turned herself completely sideways. She hasn't done that in months! What's the deal?

Here's a picture of her from this afternoon taking her first nap in her bed. She slept really well....despite her crazy mothers photography frenzy.


You can see she had pillows all around her...just in case.



She was VERY "cozy" as she likes to say it.


Didn't want to wake up AT ALL!!

Here's hoping that tonight goes just as smoothly!!

No comments: