Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year

So, one of my resolutions was to start a blog this year.

I'm extremely bad at keeping Jenna's baby book up to date and scrapbooking just isn't my thing (much to my mother's dismay) so I've decided this is the most reasonable way for me to journal the latest and greatest things that Jenna is up to and all the fun stuff that's going on in our little corner of the planet.

We spent New Year's eve at my cousin Krysti's house with her husband Dave and their girls....along with a number of their friends. We spent most of our time making sure Jenna didn't trash the place or fall down the stairs.


She had a blast with the kids and didn't stop moving until we strapped her into her carseat for the drive home.




Here she is at the end of the evening. This picture was taken at around 12:30 am.

This kid is non-stop I tell you. I wonder if it's normal for a 2 year old to be this bright-eyed and wild at this hour?

Here's another with one of her cousins. Think MAYBE she's starting to wind down??

Well, wish me luck with this New Year's Resolution! I hope everyone has a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!

No comments: