Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Six Months Old



Okay...so this post is LATE LATE LATE....but Ryan turned 6 months old last week and I forgot to post the pictures! Sorry Ryan...but we just got a little carried away with your sister turning 4 at almost the same time. I hope you can forgive your mother.

Here are a few of the bazillion pictures I took of him on his actual 6 month birthday.

Drool? What Drool??


Can you believe he's 1/2 way to a year? I Can't!! I'm gonna have to start feeding him coffee or something to stunt his growth a little. I want him to be my little baby for as long as possible!! :(

Mommy sure does love you Mr. Handsome!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

OMG! He is beyond cute ... I love the winking photo and I too can not believe that our babies are already 6 months old. Coffee stunts growth huh? Well then I should be shrinking by now ... Hope you guys have a Wonderful 4th Of July!

Hugs from MN~
Rebekah

Michelle said...

those cheeks are to die for!!!!

babies grow up too fast!