Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Shower Time!!

Today Ryan, my mom and I ventured up north to attend my sister-in-law, Kim's, baby shower. The party was great...but of course my favorite part was taking some pictures. The house had fantastic natural light and I would have stayed there all afternoon if they'd have let me!!

Enjoy!

Kim and Madison


Ryan asleep on Kim's mom's (Vikkie's) shoulder....so comfy


Madison....

...eating a cupcake....


Ryan showing off his talent...


Maddie and Ryan...are these two related or what?


Kim and Maddie, along with the shower hostesses Melissa and Sandy...


Kim, her mom Vikkie, and her grandma Eleanor


My mom (Kye Kye) and Madison


I just can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for taking some wonderful photos! Hope you guys aren't too tired today!