Friday, July 17, 2009

Picture Time!!

We went in for Ryan's 6 month pictures last week and picked them up at the studio today. They turned out so cute!

We did the bathtub pics of Jenna at about the same age....so I had to do these...



I couldn't locate Jenna's studio bathtub shots...but I did find these REAL shots of her in the tub at about 6 months. See any resemblance??
I loved these little wagon shots...

My absolute favorite....


We won't talk about what he was doing here....

Of course we had to do a few with Jenna too. I thought the swimsuit/beach idea was pretty cute.

It's not easy getting TWO young kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time!!

We are going to have Jenna's 4 year pictures done tomorrow morning. I will post those as soon as I have them back!

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are adorable...he looks quite a bit like Jenna!