Sunday, June 21, 2009

**Update**

She's still a sick little kid. She is in this vicious cycle of miserable with fever (up to 103/104 degrees) acetominophin, feeling better (because of the medicine) and wanting to run around (but mean Mommy has been making her rest), and then ...6 hours later...it stars all over again....like clockwork. She also decided to add diarrhea to the mix today which has made her downright miserable. I think we might be going to the doctor tomorrow if things haven't improved. I don't like these fevers! Poor Daddy had to celebrate Father's Day without Jenna and I. We stayed home and he and Ryan went to a BBQ at Jane and Art's house. We haven't even seen my dad today!! :(

We'll see how it goes tonight and tomorrow! I'm already planning on working from home.

No comments: