Thursday, May 1, 2008

Seriously..my 50th?

...I just realized that this is my 50th entry in this blog. I'm pretty proud of myself! I so love documenting our lives electronically rather then in a scrapbook. It's so much more.....me. I decided to upload some pictures of our weekend. Jenna had her first ballet class and had SO much fun. I was so proud of how well she listened and followed instructions. She did great! Here are a few pictures...she's the one in the pink w/the tutu. The class "uniform" is a blue leotard with pink tights and pink ballet shoes. Since it was our first class and was technically a "trial class" to make sure she (and we) liked it...she was allowed to wear whatever she wanted.






I think it's safe to say she enjoyed herself and we'll be investing in a blue leotard and pink tights right away!

No comments: