Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back again...

It's been crazy around here lately and I haven't had much time to update the blog. I know...excuses excuses. The good news is that I have been taking lots of pictures and have a ton to share today! Over the past few days/weeks we have been busy....

Playing in the yard....

Going to dinner with friends.....


Godfather Dave & Rose

Rose is Jenna's FAVORITE
Visiting with friends.....

Jenna and Bradley


Playing in the water at the mall....


Getting our haircut...


Going to ballet....and L-O-V-I-N-G it!!





Going to Karate....and tolerating it....

Celebrating Mother's Day....and spending time with our cousins

Marisa and Jenna playing restaurant


Swimming.....






and going to birthday parties....




In a nutshell we've been having lots of fun! I'll try to do a better job of updating...I promise!

P.S. - Thanks to the few of you who signed in on my blog. I love to know who's reading. If there are any other lurkers out there please sign in and let me know who you are!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful and it looks like she had a great week.

Zhohn said...

Great pics! Glad to hear you've been busy with fun.
I LOVE the b&w pic with the orange daisy.
Jenna's haircut is adorable, need that summer haircut (it's hot!)

Have a great week.

Tina said...

I'm here reading when I remember. I'm bad about that.
I have to say Jenna is so pretty.

Kim said...

These are great pictures...new haircut is cute!!

Casey Jo said...

Hey girl,
Sorry I havent been updating, but I promise I am checking in on Jenna! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Black and white one with the orange flower! That's a great pic! I have invested money in a video camera, So now I need you to teach me to upload a video without using youtube.com. Can you help a fellow blogger out?