Sunday, May 2, 2010

Matt Got Married!

My cousin Matt got married a few months ago. Much to the surprise of the whole family they eloped ( I guess that's what eloping is all about right?) so this weekend they had a reception on her families ranch near Paso Robles.

It was very nice. Very casual and family friendly (our kind of party!) and the kids had a great time running around with their cousins and having fun.

We are very happy for Matt and Kristen and hope that they have many many years of happiness ahead of them!


Me and Mackenzie...so cute!

Ryan with Uncle Scott

Jenna and Madison

We couldn't tear Ryan away from the beer. At first...I just thought he liked playing with the ice....


But then.....I started to get worried...

Ryan and his new drinking buddy Elliott

Then, we had something else to worry about....these two DRIVING (well...not really ...but they thought they were pretty cool sitting in the driver's seat!)

Jim, Jenna and Ryan riding the cart....

The two Kathy's (my mom and Aunt Kathy)

My grandparents Mimi and Boppa. They are so cute together after nearly 70 years of marriage!

Boppa chatting with an old friend

Love this pictures! 3 generations of men in my family l-r: my cousin Matt (the newlywed), my Uncle Jim, my Cousin Ted and my Grandpa Len (aka Boppa)

The newlyweds with my grandparents


The cake (picture of the newlyweds hanging on the wall)


The Candy Bar...


YUM!

Loved this sign...I need one of these!

Mommy and her little man

The men cooking....it was so good! My cousin Matt is on the far left.


It was a great party!! Can't wait to see everyone again!

No comments: