Friday, March 26, 2010

Pathetic

This was my view of the backseat on the way to drop Ryan off at Sara's, my best friend and Ryan's babysitter's, house the other day....

Poor little guy is feeling pretty icky lately. Does it show?

However....this was how I found him this morning...when he woke up at like 10:30 am (after 14 hours of sleep).


He was still feeling icky...but I think the good nights rest certainly helped to recharge his batteries!!! In fact...he felt so good that 2 minutes after this picture was taken...when I left him playing happily in his crib and went to get something in the garage...he climbed out of the crib and fell on the floor. His sister saw the whole thing and swears she had nothing to do with it. Not sure what I believe with that one but at least he's okay. Daddy should have lowered the crib all the way already!

No comments: