Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's a GIRL and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA MARY!!

Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law Kim who delivered a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L brand new baby girl EEEEAAAARRRRLY this morning. Got the call at around 12:30 that they were headed to the hospital, and then got another call around 2 am that the new baby girl had arrived. Kim is a total ROCKSTAR and did it without any drugs (she had no choice...baby came too fast). No name yet....but hopefully soon!

Also...a HUGE Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law Mary who turned another year older yesterday. She almost got to share her birthday with the new little one!


Mary is a terrific mother-in-law to me and grandma to Jenna and Ryan (they call her "GranMary"). We are headed up to the mountains this weekend to celebrate and stay the night with the whole family in a big cabin. Should be tons of fun!

Happy Birthday to Mary and my new niece!!!

No comments: