Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

*Edited to add: some funny dialogue between Jenna and her Auntie Elaine...

Jenna: "Happy Mother's Day Auntie Elaine!"
Elaine: "Thank you Jenna!!"
Jenna: "Don't you have something you'd like to say to me?"
Elaine: "What should I say to you Jenna?"
Jenna: "Ugh.....I have FIVE babies!!!!"
Elaine: "Oh your right Jenna...Happy Mother's Day to you too!"
Jenna" "Thank you very much!"

Oh man this kid!!!

------

I had a fabulous Mother's Day with my kiddo's. We had breakfast with Jim's family and dinner with mine....and in between, Jim and his sister Elaine took Jenna to Boomers to play. It was a great treat for Jenna and a fabulous break for me. I intended to spend the time cleaning and organizing...but ended up spending it relaxing and napping with Ryan. It was FANTASTIC. Jim and the kids got me some much needed camera "equipment" so I have been having even more fun with my camera...which allows me to capture moments like these.....





Which is the best Mother's Day gift a girl could ask for.

No comments: