Sunday, May 10, 2009

Future Picasso?

So I've noticed over the past few months/years that we are going to quickly become buried alive with artwork created by Miss Jenna. Therefore, I had the idea to take pictures of everything and immortalize it here...on my blog...for everyone to see. I mean really...who am I to keep this kind of talent to myself! It's far too beautiful to simply keep on my refrigerator at home!! ;)

Enjoy!!

This was an idea that Mrs. Evie got from my mom actually. She wrote their name in pencil on a piece of paper, and then they used a bingo marker to "trace" over it. Fun!


This was one of Jenna's very first pictures of her family. I like how her brother (who hadn't even been born yet) was the biggest one of all...and I especially love my wild hair. Please note that she was rather abstract with her portrait of her father.



Mr. Valentine...


This is one I'll be saving for sure. I love the idea of the tree made out of her handprints....

This is a closeup of the top left corner....

Macaroni necklace. Yes....definitely kept this one....


Frog on a tongue depressor.

Easter bonnet.....

"C" is for caterpillar

Letter of the week: "J" (for Jenna of course)....

Chinese Dragon


Cow puppet
Chick


Bunny puppet

Cute little bug (Jenna says "He just has one eye.") ...

Christmas Tree (guess some of these have been here for awhile)...

Sparkly rainbow....


Of course....a few of these I plan on keeping forever and ever and ever in a special place. The rest....I must admit...have already made their way to the artwork heaven in the sky. May they rest in peace.

I hope she can forgive me.

No comments: