Saturday, November 1, 2008

Meet Silly Baby

**Edited to add: Silly baby has another name. Jenna has always referred to her as "Silly Baby" but when you ask what her name is she says "Sarah". The other day my sister-in-law asked Jenna what "Sarah's" LAST name was....to which Jenna replied "Palin". I LOVE THIS KID!

Jenna refused to go trick or treating last night. She wanted nothing to do with it. She also refused to eat her dinner so I had a feeling something was up. She woke up at 3 am with a 102.4 degree fever (which I managed to get down with a cool bath and some Tylenol). She seems better today but we skipped soccer anyway. I'm hoping to get some pictures of her in her costume later this weekend...when she's in the mood to put it back on. Until then...I thought I'd share a few pictures of "Silly Baby"



As I mentioned in my previous post, "Silly Baby" (who is also occasionally called Sara or Julie) is Jenna's very favorite baby doll. She takes her E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E and is constantly talking to her, kissing her, feeding her, sleeping with her, teaching her to walk, doing her hair...etc. I try to keep this dolls hair in a pony tail holder...so it doesn't look quite so wild, but it usually doesn't last for long. We actually took this baby to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego last week and a few people thought it was a real baby and couldn't believe the way I was handling it, tossing it into the stroller, sticking it in my purse...etc... I guess I should be grateful no one called CPS on me!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's too bad about trick-or-treating. Madison loved it! Hope Jenna is feeling better :)