Well I was pretty flattered to take a look at my blog comments this morning and see that Rebekah thinks that my blog is FABULOUS!! THANKS!! Here are the rules....or so I've been told...
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
So here are my Fabulous Addictions
1. I LOVE Chocolate and Peanut Butter together. I'll take it in ice cream, candy, however I can get it...can't get enough of it. I seriously think this baby just might resemble a reeses peanut butter cup.
2. I love to shop ....period. Love to shop for myself, love to shop for my family, love to shop for gifts for friends....you name it....I love it!
3. I'm a total night owl and SOOOOO not a morning person. If I had my way I would stay up till the weeeee hours of the night/morning and sleep in until noon ....everyday. Not really an option anymore but that's the ONE thing about my teenage/college years I really miss. Truly sleeping in on the weekends!!
4. I love the show "Two and a Half Men". I think Charlie Sheen is a jackass in real life...but I just love that show.
5. My husband and daughter. No matter how crazy they make me...or how frustrated and angry I get at them sometimes. I wouldn't change a thing about my life with them. Jim is the best dad and husband in the world (even though he often seems like a second child) and Jenna is the cutest, smartest, sweetest kid I could ever ask for. I'm a lucky girl!!
Ok.....Now it is YOUR turn!
Here's who I Nominated as a FABULOUS BLOG!
1. Kim - My sister-in-law and good friend. She gave me the worlds best niece who I absolutely adore and puts up with my wacky brother on a daily basis!!
2. Kristie - She's freakin hilarious!
3. Jenny - I've been addicted to her story ever since I first laid eyes on her beautiful first born, Allie. I was hooked to their blog and when Allie passed away my heart broke for their family. I love to read about her adorable little girl Maggie and the wonderful things happening in their lives now!
4. Mo - She's got the cutest personality and the most adorable little girls. I love reading about her creative projects and fun adventures with her family.
I think that's it...I don't have a #5. I would "tag" or nominate my husband....but you just can't be Fabulous when you haven't blogged in like 6 months. I tagged him weeks ago and....nothing. SLACKER!!
Thanks again for the "award" Rebekah!!