Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures

I hadn't posted these before because I was afraid my dad might see them. We surprised him this weekend with an early birthday present (his birthday is actually on the 16th). My sister-in-law Kim had this fabulous idea to get the girls cheerleader outfits from Oklahoma University (OU) and have their pictures taken in them as a gift for their "Poppy". So, back in February, we met at a Picture People in a mall that is exactly halfway between our houses (we live approx. 3 hours from each other) and got these done. Kim had them custom framed and matted and they turned out awesome. I think it's safe to say that Poppy was T-H-R-I-L-L-E-D! We assumed that he's put them up in his office but I think Gramma Kye Kye has other plans and I'm pretty sure they will be going up in the house somewhere.





No comments: